Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wow It truly is more surprises

The shaky hand has slowly seemed better. A little stagnant at times but I refused to think that. Well today it has gotten worse. I guess MS just wants to make life more interesting??

It took me 10 mins to hook my bra up today...again. And I was falling all over my bedroom. Luckily I just kept falling on the bed. I am so used to falling that I fall gracefully and aim to land in the least painful way. *sigh*

but hey I think I want to become a positive speaker. Heck if MS wants to steal my dreams of travelling the world as an art history professor, why not travel the world as a positive speaker about MS. Maybe even write a book or have someone write the book for me, because even this takes a bit out of me. We shall see

No comments:

Post a Comment