Saturday, February 5, 2011

Keep wiggling your toes!

I have been remembering something my father said to me after I ended up in the hospital because I could not walk. He said after I called my parents and told them I could walk again. He said as the phone conversation was over "Keep those toes a wiggling". Now I have noticed that I still do this. I figure do even the simplest things because I know with MS you may not be able to do the simplest things. I once was unable to do a button or even tie a shoe lace. The simplest of things. Never take those simple things for granted but know that if you put your mind to it and have patience. I know can walk with a cane, climb stairs, tie shoelaces, and on occasion do a button...if it is a bigger button. Just proof iof you put your mind to it and have patience you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment