Wednesday, March 2, 2011

remembering my limit

I try to do so much around the house. Things that I used to feel normal doing. Like dishes, laundry, cleaning and other daily activities. Now I know I either must take time for breaks or be open to help. It's just that I am not used to that.

I am working out again though. Right now sets of 30 3x a day crunches that I want to do 5-6 days a week and each week adding 10 more. then doing 3 reps of 12 lifting the 4lb weight I have for each arm then holding the weight over the the middle of shoulders with both hands and putting it over my head. I see people in wheelchairs and they are so DUMPY! I will never let myself be one of those people. Even though I have mobility issues, balance issues, everything else that comes with MS, I know I am too strong to not put up a fight

No comments:

Post a Comment