Monday, March 28, 2011

Telling yourself that you are in control

Some people see the worst outcomes in the cards that you are dealt with, and that definitely true with MS. Outsiders say-"Having MS will mean you are going to be in a wheelchair-You will become unable to If you have a shaky hand for example that will never go back to normal-=both of which are UNTRUE. At least in my experience. Had a shaky left hand without full sensation but it is back to NORMAL with the hypnotherapy help of Richard Chase of Chase The Mind Hypnosis. Every time I see someone in a wheelchair or an ad for a power scooter I think to myself-"I will NOT be in one until I am older. Even though I use a cane I am healthier than I have ever been. I eat leafy greens (spinach, collard greens-both are high in iron and calcium, ride my stationary recumbent bike and lift hand weights (I am seeing muscle in just 2 weeks), quit smoking when I was diagnosed,

who says that with a disease you are going to have their and project their negativity? Telling a person that these things will happen, some people may fall for believing it. I think with the power of psitive outlooks you can maybe change your future outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment