Wednesday, November 9, 2011

unrealistic worries

For some reason the worry of me having another seizure popped into my head. I had one seizure like 3 or 4 years ago in Madison Wisconsin when we were visiting our friends. I remember sitting in a chair ad Shawn and Alex talking about bikes while I looked out the window, watching a squirrel, when I started to get panicky. Then I come to in an ER and some nurse says in a Minnesotian accent , "Oh I hear you had a seizure, eh?" The doc put me on anti-seizure meds until I could get back to Cleveland and see my neurologist. They made me feel zombified. I ask my doc to take me off of them. He did, and I haven;t had a seizure since. For some reason though, sometimes I fear having another. See...unrealistic!
I guess with life, I should just sit back and enjoy the ride

No comments:

Post a Comment