Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sniling at the zenful times in life

Just recently I had a bout of constipation due to MS...such fun right? Seriously 5 days clogged up. On the fifth day I drank day old coffee which eased it free. Lol I am sorry for being so graphic but you know what, it is a part of life. When I pooed I smiled a big ol' grin. Like "Oh thank goodness"!
Pooping is very zenful I think. It is the expulsion of the bad. I ad posted a question on how others deal with constipation on the National M.D. Foundation on Facebook and I received so many great hints and comments! I do want to thank everyone for their suggestions. It is an issue that people with MS deal with because the signal from the brain is not connecting or sending as it should.

All in all, my message is that with MS you are thankful for such little things but to us, they are big!

No comments:

Post a Comment