Saturday, July 30, 2011

mixing illness and MS=ER

So an interesting couple of days..yesterday morning I couldn't walk at all and I really had to pee. Real bad. Shawn called for an ambulance b because I couldn't move or sit up. Well I had to spend all day in the ER but there is some light at the end of the tunnel. I had to do an MRI right then and there. They saw no new lesions or any pronounced old ones!!!!!!!!!!!!! That made me so happy. They ended up discharging me because I am getting over an upper respiratory infection while it is also battling myself. Even this morning when I woke up and desperately had to pee again and had trouble moving my feet I had the best husband EVER help me to the bathroom. So since my body is attacking my good immune cells it also needs to attack the bad germs. I guess my body is not a good multitasker anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment