Saturday, April 23, 2011

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArgh! Bad day

Ok after me breaking two glasses doing dishes I wrap it up-have my chili-mac that room ate Zach Fischer made and had a glass of wine. Well after soaking in the relaxing tub and shaving my legs I try to stand ad fell back twice. I get out finally., dry myself off and notice I am bleeding. More like gushing. I hobble to my room where my band aids I got with my Copaxone kit are. It takes me forever to open the first band aid (btw these are small round ones) and my cut is about to drip. Get the first one on where I think the cut is because my leg is so covered in blood I could not see. It is still drippy so I go to open another and since my fingers are still wet with blood this one curls up onto itself and becomes unable. I finally get the third band aid open and put on the second one on my right leg.
I got so annoyed with this I was cursing my life and this disease. So all I have to say in response to this day so far is...AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

abd my right hand is shaking as I try to edit this post. Fuck MS....fuck it I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment