Friday, August 19, 2011

medicare not so hot

I recieved a letter today from the local social security office telling me I am going to be getting only $501 for SSI/SSDI which is some $167 less. I call and ask why because I use my SSI money to pay my rent which is $500 and then my utilities. yeah how the fuck am I supposed to pay for my utilities when I will get the bare minimum to pay the rent. I call abd ask why and they say the $167 goes to paying my medicare. I DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING ASK TO GET MEDICARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
The reasong they put me on medicare because I now have an incurable disease. Now they have to pay for it and it doesn't even cover it all.
Shawn is not working much at the Scottish Rite and has applied for so many jobs on Craigslist. It is not his fault at all. I just don't know what to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment