Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Everything I wanted I guess...

Right now I have everything I ever dreamed of and wanted. A great, wonderful husband, friends and family that I love and they love me, a puppy and some kitties, got to travel a bit internationally and quite a bit nationally, great experiences...all of which I cherish most dear. It is just this disease that breaks my heart. I do try to stay positive but times like right now I cannot help but cry.....

This disease is so stupid!It is sad too because they don't know why people get it, so there truthfully is no way to arm yourself from getting it. I just hope that some day they will discover why it hits you and then discover a cure. I do know there has been great work in researching this disease. I guess time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment